One of the activities where ERIC has performed exceedingly well is in the organization of Schools and Seminars.
Educational activities have been well exploited in the early years and last year, ERIC was awarded with the organization of EUROPACAT 2017, which took place in Florence (Italy), one of the most beautiful cities in the world and that has received more than 1,800 Abstracts and more than 1,700 registered participants.
List schools and conferences organized by ERIC:
- IDECAT Conference, i-CATS workshop Innovation in Catalysis for Sustainable Production and Energy, 6th-7th September 2010 in Messina (Italy)
- 5th IDECAT/ERIC-JCAT Conference on catalysis “Challenges in reactivity and materials” Bertinoro (BO), Italy, 22-25 September, 2011
- 6th IDECAT/ERIC-JCAT Conference on Catalysis “Design advanced multifunctional catalysts for sustainable processes” 3-6 March 2013, Brixen
- CARBOCAT V, 28-30 June 2012, Brixen
- Summer School on “Engineering of Membrane Reactors for the Process Industry”, Sarteano (Italy) October 3rd- 6th 2013
- Decore International Workshop on Ethanol Electro-oxidation, 5-7/12/2016 Florence (Italy)
- EUROPACT 2017, 27-31th August 2017, Florence (Italy)
- Summer School on "Making Business with Green Chemistry & Sustainable Energy", Sarteano (Italy) 22-27 July 2019