Since its foundation, ERIC has coordinated, managed or participated to various EU projects.
The proposals which have been financed under FP7 are:
- INCAS - Integration of Nanoreactor and multisite CAtalysis for a Sustainable chemical production
: Coordination & Management – from 01/10/2010 to 30/09/2014
- ECO2CO2 - Eco-friendly biorefinery fine chemicals from CO2 photo-catalytic reduction: partner– from 01/12/2012 to 31/05/2016
- CHEMWATER - Efficient water management in process industry: partner- from 01/05/2011 to 31/10/2013
- eCAMM - European structured research area for CAtalytic and Magnetic nanoMaterials: Coordination & Management – from 01/03/2012 to 29/02/2016
- HELMETH - Integrated High-Temperature Electrolysis and Methanation for Effective Power to Gas Conversion: partner- from 01/04/2014 to 31/12/2017
With the following Framework program, Horizon 2020, however, the overall success rate strongly decreased. The project funded in Horizon 2020 are:
- TERRA - Tandem Electrocatalytic Reactor for energy/Resource efficiency And process intensification - (H2020-SPIRE-2015) - from 15/09/2015 to 14/09/2019 - Coordination & management
- OCEAN - Oxaclic acid from CO2 using Elcetrochemistry at demonstration scale - (H2020-IND-CE-2016-17) - Coordination & Management ERIC, from 2017-10-01 to 2021-09-30
- RECODE - Recycling carbon dioxide in the cement industry to produce added-value additives: a step towards a CO2 circular economy – (H2020-IND-CE-2016-17), partner, from 2017-08-01 to 2021-07-31
- ECCO - Energy Efficient Coil Coating Process – (H2020-IND-CE-2016-17), partner, from 2017-10-01 to 2021-09-30
- BIZEOLCAT - Bifunctional Zeolite based Catalysts and Innovative process for Sustainable Hydrocarbon Transformation - (H2020-EU.2.1.3.) project ID: 814671, partner, from 1st jan 2019 to 31 Dec. 2022
- ENERGY-X - Transformative chemistry for a sustainable energy future, (H2020-FETFLAG-2018-01) CSA Project ID: 820444, partner, from 1st March 2019 to 28th feb. 2020.
- DECADE - DistributEd Chemicals And fuels production from CO2 in photoelectrocatalytic DEvices, (H2020-NMBP-ST-IND-2019), Project ID:862030, Coordination & Management ERIC, in negotiation
INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS & RESEARCH COLLABORATIONS
About 10% of the ERIC incomes derives from direct contracts with companies or Institutions to perform R&D activities or studies to explore the potentialities of specific areas.
Industrial and European projects require a great effort to write the proposal and manage the same projects, allowing your Organization to finish on time, within budget and delivering all that was expected.
The increasing competition at European level, most of the time, make a proposal successful or rejected by the fraction of a point. Writing a good proposal, strictly within the terms given by the funding authority, and capable of telling a “story” to the evaluator, giving the big picture, the real advantages and the unique features of that very proposal, is often the key for being financed.
In Industrial production, companies are challenged to provide products and services in a more timely, efficient manner while at the same time assuring quality and customer satisfaction. Effective and practical project management practices are essential to addressing these challenges.
ERIC consultants have project management experience both within European and Publicly funded projects as well as within the chemical processes. ERIC also provides services to independently assess project status and to assess the value of the Intellectual Property deriving from a project.