Your privacy is very important to us, which is why we make sure you are always in control of what we do with your personal information.
For this reason, we have designed the web site in order to
1. NOT record and store in our web site IP adresses
2. NOT collect personal information about our visitors
3. AVOID to use and store cokies (technical. proliferation)
4. NOT include or offer third-party products or services on our website
5. AVOID to use of any internal or external recording of statistical data on who is accessing our web site
6. AVOID to use search engines
7. AVOID the use of regular or sponsored search results
8. AVOID to ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers
9. AVOID to use Google AdSense or similar
As a consequence, we do NOT have intrinsically the possibility to share personal information with any third party, neither that information can be hacked.
However, after clicking on an external link, you leave the protection offered by our web site, unless you use our unique proxy function to protect your identity.
This is a web site for presenting the academic and scientific activities of our research group. We do not have commercial or other finalities except scientific ones.